re you a Python-savvy data scientist who wants to explore machine learning? The best book to start your machine learning adventure with is Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists.
With the help of the book Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists, you will discover several useful techniques for creating custom machine learning programs.
critical steps involvn using Python and the Scikit-Learn package to build reliable machine learning applications.
You’ll cover all the
mong the most comprehensive publications on data science and machine learning, it is call lists for sale packwith knowledge. Experts and beginners alike are advised to research more about this topic.
Although this book contains only a little theory, strong examples support it, giving it a place on the list.
several topics, including scikit-learn for machine learning projects and TensorFlow for creating and training neural networks.
This book covers
- plore the landscape of machine learning, especially neural networks
- Track a sample machine learning project from start to finish using Scikit-Learn.
- Explore a variety of training models, such as ensemble methods, random forests, decision trees, and support vector machines.
- Create and train neural networks using the TensorFlow library.
- Consider convolutional networks, recurrent nets, and Buy Lead deep reinforcement learning as you explore esigns.
- Learn how to scale and train deep neural networks.